IoT Foundry is looking for case studies that can bring the Internet of Things to life and demonstrate Halton Region’s position as a leader in this sector.
Powered by 3Open Labs, IoT Foundry is a program that seeks to advance the Region’s leadership in the Internet of Things (IoT) and increase the adoption of high value IoT technologies and services throughout businesses and the public sector.
Have you got a disruptive or innovative product or project that illustrates the market potential for IoT? We’re looking for outstanding stories that really highlight the exciting changes that IoT is going to bring to Industry and Consumers.
See some of our case studies here: (coming soon)
Guideline for Case Studies
The purpose of the case studies is to provide a range of examples of applications of the Internet of Things, and the journey that brought them to life.
For examples of the format/style, please review the current case studies:
- Two to three bullet points outlining the project scope
Progress so far
- Two to three bullet points outlining statistics that demonstrate impact or progress
- Two to three bullet points outlining future plans and friction points you may be having to progress
- Links to further details about the company/project
- Links to videos
- Any definitions of technical info you feel need to be explained
Also include 2 to 3 images relevant to the case study and all relevant social links.