IoT Foundry is looking for case studies and new developments that can bring new value possibilities to the Internet of Things Marketplace. Fostering a new focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Block chain Technologies will assert our goal to help position Halton Region as a leader in these high growth, high value technology sectors.
Powered by 3Open Labs, IoT Foundry is a program that seeks to advance the Region’s leadership in the Internet of Things (IoT) and increase the adoption of high quality IoT technologies and services throughout businesses and the public sector.
Have you got a disruptive or innovative product or project that illustrates the market potential for AI and Blockchain with IoT? We’re looking for outstanding applications that really highlight these innovation driving technologies.
See some of our case studies here:
Guideline for Developers and Startups
The purpose of the case studies is to provide a range of examples of applications of the Internet of Things and the new value AI and Blockchain can bring to IoT Solutions.
For examples of the format/style, please review the current case studies:
- Two to three bullet points outlining the project scope or what you have in development
Progress so far
- Two to three bullet points outlining statistics that demonstrate impact or progress
- Two to three bullet points outlining future plans and current challenges (funding etc.)
- Links to further details about the company/project
- Links to videos
- Any definitions of technical info you feel need to be explained
Also include 2 to 3 images relevant to the case study and all relevant social links.